The time between sunset and sunrise.
Occurring in or appropriate for use during the night: nighttime activities; nighttime attire.
- Pertaining to nighttime; appropriate to the night.
- Happening during the night.
- You should talk with your doctor about any nighttime leg cramps if stretching isn't alleviating your cramping or if the cramping starts to become more severe, more frequent, causing many nights of interrupted sleep or muscle weakness.
- Moderate persistent: Symptoms occur daily; nighttime symptoms occur more than once a week; quick-relief medication is used daily; symptoms affect daily activities; severe episodes occur twice a week or more and last for days.
- Dr. Tejumade is a member of the AADSM and, although it seems as if cosmetic and general dentistry are her areas of specialty, she has much to offer patients who want to alleviate the nighttime breathing problem.
- The goggles get more expensive as the technology advances, so the different generations of digital goggles available allow people to choose the brand that will provide the best nighttime vision at the most affordable price.
- Persistent daytime fatigue coupled with frequent nighttime waking are symptoms associated with several sleep disorders, you should consult your physician who can refer you to a sleep study for a proper diagnosis.