A person recently married.
- A recently married person
- recently married
- Discount stores offer plain or minimalist flatware designs, while department stores (typically those with bridal registries, since flatware is a frequent wedding gift for newlywed couples) have a wider range of design and setting options.
- What emerges is a graceful, delicate, and beautiful butterfly, spreading its wings and venturing forth with excitement and delight, just as the newlywed couple will spread their wings and begin their beautiful new life together.
- When she's not modeling, involved with sports or rocking out, she spends time with her husband - Griffin Guess a California commercial and music video executive . Married recently on April 15, 2006, she is still a newlywed.
- The role of the flower girl is to show the innocence and playfulness of the love the soon-to-be newlywed couple shares, and that image is diminished by choosing a sleek updo style or otherwise formal coif.
- Adults only cruise ships are an attractive option for newlywed couples, retired couples, singles cruises, or parents just eager for a private getaway, but unfortunately, they are also very rare.