This spoiled yogurt is probably malodorous.
The definition of malodorous is something with a very unpleasant smell or odor.
Sour and rotten milk is an example of something that would be described as malodorous.
Having a bad odor; foul.
(comparative more malodorous, superlative most malodorous)
- The malodorous aroma filled the room, causing people to leave.
- Naphthalene and the usual malodorous powders are not only very disagreeable, but quite useless.
- There was some malodorous corruption occuring in the executive's office.
- How can you prevent your stinky shoes from becoming so malodorous?
- Be careful not to breathe in the malodorous fumes of the chemical solution.