Loungewear is defined as casual clothes suitable for relaxing and laying around at home.
Pajamas and sweat pants are an example of loungewear.
Clothing suitable for relaxing.
- A summer bathrobe can be worn as loungewear, after your shower, first thing in the morning and if you pick the right look, it can be used as a cover up to complement your assortment of swim wear at the pool or spa.
- If you see a loungewear set you like in a magazine or catalog and if it's too pricey for you, here's where your sewing skills can save you some money while still outfitting you in the pajamas you crave.
- While many other sleepwear and pajama makers are focusing on past designs, this designer is forward moving and pioneers new looks, new styles and even brings a progressive twist to men's loungewear.
- A Pea in the Pod: Featuring designer maternity wear (some styles are favorites of celebrities), this store carries everything from loungewear to skirts of all lengths to cashmere maternity sweaters.
- Head directly to the Sleepwear department to find everything you need for a comfortable night's sleep, including pajama sets, separates, sleep shirts, nightgowns and even laid-back loungewear.