Leary is Timothy Leary, a Harvard professor who became famous for taking LSD and other drugs.
An example of Leary is Timothy Leary.
Informal leery (sense )
(comparative learier, superlative leariest)
- Alternative spelling of leery.
- You are no longer in the prime age bracket and you may have medical issues that make health insurance companies leary of insuring you, never mind giving you affordable deductibles and co-pays.
- Early in his career, Dane Cook took the leap from comedian to actor -- a gutsy move that helped skyrocket the livelihoods of fellow comedians Ray Romano, George Lopez and Denis Leary.
- Walker's last major film appearance came in 1998 as the voice of Nick Nitro in the animated movie Small Soldiers, alongside contemporary actors such as Denis Leary and Kirsten Dunst.
- In 1967, Timothy Leary held his famous Human-Be-In, considered the kick-off to the Summer of Love, where thousands of hippies were encouraged to tune in, turn on, and drop out.
- I was leary about this pad, but I bought a couple from Toy's R Us because I needed some cheapos for a party I was having.