Reaching up to the knees: a knee-high table.
A sock or stocking that extends just below the knee.
- Alternative form of knee-high.
- Something that reaches to the height of one's knees.
- The corn is knee-high.
- (US, usually in the plural) A sock or stocking that reaches to the knees.
- You can choose from ankle, crew or knee-high socks in sizes from toddler to a girls or boys size eight.Classic favorite kids' shoe shop Stride Rite offers seamless socks and tights in several great options.
- Dress: Best worn under a pair of dress pants or long skirt, these socks come in either crew, mid-calf or knee-high and are often made from thinner fabrics such as nylon, acrylic or combed cotton.
- Cute cotton eyelet dresses are fun to wear throughout the summer, and a white sweater dress with knee-high dress boots are an elegant way to transition the color into cooler months.
- A realistic pirate costume for a woman consists of a corset worn over the puffy shirt, which in this case is low-cut, and layered skirts pinned up to show knee-high boots.
- Imagine in the future what cute, pink-haired girls would wear and if you said super short space skirts and knee-high platform boots, then you would have it 100% right.