- sunk to the knees: standing knee-deep in water
- so deep as to reach to the knees: knee-deep mud
- very much involved or concerned
- Reaching as high as the knees: knee-deep floodwaters.
- Submerged to the knees: was knee-deep in mud.
- Deeply occupied or involved: is knee-deep in work.
- Alternative spelling of knee-deep.
- We here at LoveToKnow have jumped knee-deep into the maze that is the interweb and emerged out the other side with a few of the best options when it comes to free Sony Ericsson Themes.
- If you find yourself knee-deep in debt, call a debt consolidation agency right away and get back on track with your finances easily.
- When you're knee-deep in day-to-day operations, it's easy to say something such as "Ah, marketing.
- Water that is knee-deep can rapidly become chin high, or higher.
- Mirabilite, or Glauber's salt, is commercially valuable, occurring in such quantities in parts of the lake that one may wade knee-deep in it; it separates 1 Besides these islands there are a few small islands farther N., and W.