Origin of jaGerman
To accept this offered beer you might say, "Ja!"
Ja is a German word and is defined as yes.
An example of ja is how you might respond to someone in Berlin when they ask if you'd like a beer.
- joint account
- judge advocate
- (chiefly South Africa, informal) yes
- Napoleon, .JJL.OIJLLa US 5 usa .L4)~., VYSIS..JA iIU~4QLILiCU 5Sf) ~4IC *UJLC O55iC~~4VC nents among the French clergy against his government, had ught him once more into harmony with the views of Victor manuel; but he dared not brave French public opinion by ther war with Austria, nor did Italy desire an alliance Lch would only have been bought at the price of further dons.
- Fauna.-Among wild animals the tiger or ounce-called in the Guarani language the ja-gud or "big dog"-and the puma are found on the frontier of Brazil and on the wooded islets and banks of the larger rivers.
- Ja - u ?I a -a b -u' sh nS2=sh log (Q)=?a - b a - a' b - u' At x where = co, u = o, and q= go, (O n b - a ' a + a -b a' cio) - ?a-a'?b a-a' q In crossing to the line of flow x'A'P'J', b changes from o to m, so that with q = Q across JJ', while across xx the velocity is qo, so that i n = go.
- = constant, _ ff 00 NdA N BA-AA X - JA (a' +X) (b 2 +A)P - abc' a2 -b2 ' and at the surface A = o, I I N Bo-A 0 N I R - (a2+b2) abc a 2 -b 2 abc a2b2 I /b 2 N = R I /b2 - I /a2 abc I 1 I Bo - AO' a 2 b 2 - a2 b2 a 2 b2 = R (a 2 - b 2) /(a 22 + /b2) 2 - r (B o - Ao) U Bo+Co - B I - CI' Since - Ux is the velocity function for the liquid W' filling the ellipsoid A = o, and moving bodily with it, the effective inertia of the liquid in the interspace is Ao+B1+C1 Bo+Co - B1 - C, If the ellipsoid is of revolution, with b=c, - 2 XBo - - C BI' and the Stokes' current function 4, can be written down (I) is (5) (7) (6) The velocity function of the liquid inside the ellipsoid A=o due to the same angular velocity will be = Rxy (a2 - b2)/(a2 + b2), (7) and on the surface outside _ N Bo -Ao c1)0xy abc 2 62' so that the ratio of the exterior and interior value of at the surface is ?o= Bo-Ao (9) 4)1 (a 2 -6 2)/(a2 + b) - (Bo - Ao)' and this is the ratio of the effective angular inertia of the liquid, outside and inside the ellipsoid X = o.
- The consonants, 30 in number, which are deemed to possess an inherent sound a, are the following: ka, k'a, ga, nga, ea, ca, ja, nya, ta, t'a, da, na, pa, p'a, ba, ma, tsa, ts'a, dza, wa, z'a, za, 'ha, ya, ra, la, s'a, sa, ha, a; the so-called Sanskrit cerebrals are represented by the letters ta, t'a, da, na, s'a, turned the other way.