She says, "ick!"
Ick is defined as an expression used to express disgust.
When you see something really gross, this is an example of a time when you would say ick.
Used to express horror, disgust, or repugnance.
- An exclamation of disgust
- Lizzie grabbed a frog out of the lake and placed the frog on her hair! Ick!
- (informal) Something distasteful
Back-formation from icky.
- Alternative form of ich (fish disease)
- Treatment: Ick can be treated a number of ways, including using aquarium salts, formalin, malachite green or copper, but some strains of the disease have become tolerant to some of these options.
- Chilodonella is similar to ick, but much more dangerous because it is not readily noticeable until the parasite has already caused severe tissue damage.
- If you've ever had an aquarium before, you're probably familiar with ich disease, known by its more popular name, ick.
- Ick. That's best left to the school uniform skirts and maybe kilts that are worn while playing the bagpipes.
- The ickiest of the ick comes via Manson in the online music video for his song "Heart Shaped Glasses."