- Of or pertaining to humanism.
The definition of humanistic is a thought that the most important matters are human rather than mechanical, procedural, religious or spiritual.
An example of humanistic is on the job sensitivity training.
- There is told of him a story which illustrates the temper of the early humanistic revival in Italy.
- Thus the active humanistic life, called into existence by the enthusiasm of the pope, was not without its dark side.
- Milton, the greatest humanistic poet of the English race, lent his pen and moral energies during the best years of his life to securing that principle on which modern political systems at present rest.
- In his mistaken humanistic zeal tried to improve them.
- Encouraged the search for manuscripts, and Vienna became a great humanistic centre.