- of, having the nature of, or characterized by homicide
- having a tendency to homicide; murderous
The definition of homicidal is related to murder or having a tendency to commit murder.
A crazed killer who is running around stabbing everyone is an example of someone who would be described as homicidal.
- Of or relating to homicide.
- Capable of or conducive to homicide: a homicidal rage.
- Of or pertaining to homicide, and particularly to one who commits such a crime as with a homicidal maniac.
- Tina did not know her date was a wanted killer and prone to sudden homicidal violence.
- As the drug trade grew in the city, the rates of homicidal violence also increased.
- If it was a crime to have homicidal thoughts, he would have been sentenced to prison for life.
- It was unclear whether she was another victim, or instead an accomplish to his homicidal violence.
- His skin flushed beet red and he started yelling before his anger escalated into a true homicidal rage.