Origin of goateefrom goat + -ee: from the resemblance to a goat's beard
A small chin beard, especially one connected to a mustache or trimmed into a point.
Origin of goateeAlteration of goaty from goat ( from its resemblance to a goat's beard )
From goat + -ee (diminutive suffix).
- Strictly for those who want to channel their inner Viking or Captain Jack Sparrow, if you have a longer beard or goatee, you can create tiny braids in it, and even adorn them with tiny beads or feathers.
- While Brad Pitt still changes his goatee and hair length from time to time, it seems his exploratory days of hairstyles are over, most notably his mullet.
- Voiced by Carey Means, Frylock is a red box of French fries who wears an attractive goatee, dental braces and a blue mystical jewel embedded in his back.
- While Pee Wee Herman was known for his gray suit, red bow tie, and short hair, Reubens' mugshot featured a man with a goatee and long, greasy hair.
- Jonathan was dressed in a dark suit and had a mustache and goatee.