(comparative more gender-free, superlative most gender-free)
- Free of gender; not having or not attaching relevance to gender.
- (of people, not gradable) (Identifying themselves as) having no gender, as being neither male nor female nor any third gender.
- (of objects, options, etc) Socially acceptable for and available to any gender.
- (of a society, gradable) Which does not define people in the basis of gender; in which gender is not present, or is insignificant or irrelevant to people's lives and choices.
- (of words) Appropriately used of, or perceived as being appropriately used of, any gender.