- a situation in which the next point scored can decide the winner of the game (noun)
- the point that wins the game
- An example of game point is earning the 500th point in the card game called "500 rummy."
- An example of game point is scoring the 4th point in a normal game of tennis when your opponent has only 1 point.
Game point is defined as the winning goal or other winning play that makes the difference between who is the victor and who suffers defeat.
The point needed to win a game, as in tennis.
(plural game points)
- (tennis) A situation where if one of the two players wins the next point, he or she will win the game (but not the set).
- attributive form of game point
- game-point situation