- Traditionally, the spelling fiancé is used for a man who is engaged, with fiancée being the female counterpart. (This is a reflection of the corresponding distinction in French.)
- Many speculated that his new fiancée wanted to take on the role, but Usher has denied the gossip, telling the Associated Press, "She [Tameka] has no aspirations of becoming my manager or any other artist's manager."
- The wedding announcement came, not by way of Kendra or her Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver fiancée Hank Bassett, but by former boyfriend (can you really call an 80 year old a boyfriend?
- Trying to give your girlfriend a hint that she will soon by your fiancée or need a placeholder to tell her you would like her to shop with you to choose her engagement ring?
- For example, your future fiancée might find the poem as a part of a treasure hunt that ultimately leads to the ring and the ending of the poem, the actual proposal.
- This wouldn't be the only loss he would suffer within the same year.Later that year, West and his longtime girlfriend and fiancée Alexis Phifer split.