The definition of feel-good is something that evokes positive emotions or feelings.
A sappy movie with a happy plot could be described as an example of a feel-good movie.
Informal that evokes a feeling of well-being or satisfaction: often implying superficiality or smugness
Characterized by or designed to encourage a feeling of often superficial happiness or satisfaction.
(comparative more feelgood, superlative most feelgood)
- Alternative spelling of feel-good.
(comparative more feel-good, superlative most feel-good)
- The pressures of deadlines and budget constraints contribute to what is often a tense atmosphere, but there are also many celebrations and feel-good moments when things are going well.
- Summer is associated with plenty of feel-good, have-fun activities: trips to the beach, strolls by the lakeside, volleyball at the park, amusement park visits and so much more.
- In addition to helping you look physically better, physical activity also improves your mental concentration and floods your body with "feel-good" chemicals like serotonin.
- One of the staples of the feel-good love hits of the 60's, there are many characteristics of the song that have made it a favorite of couples all over the world.
- Shopping is a feel-good sport, and it feels even better when you know that your money and support of a company goes towards a good cause.