- simple past tense and past participle of equip
A couple equipped for camping.
- The definition of equipped is well-supplied with necessary items.
An example of an equipped camper is someone with a tent, cooking supplies, food, blankets, warm clothes and the ability to start a fire.
- Equipped is defined as to have provided someone with necessities.
An example of equipped is to have provided the Boy Scouts with necessary camping supplies yesterday.
- I think he's better equipped than I am.
- The city has two well-equipped hospitals, a home for aged women, a home for the friendless, and four parks.
- A well-equipped agricultural college near Winnipeg is provided for sons and daughters of farmers.
- The call-wires were usually equipped with drops in order that the exchange might be called at night when the operators were not listening continuously.
- Everything this side of the Mississippi is working on solar energy, but not all the facilities are equipped with energy storage, and because it's fall, our energy collection is limited.