- simple past tense and past participle of equip
A couple equipped for camping.
- The definition of equipped is well-supplied with necessary items.
An example of an equipped camper is someone with a tent, cooking supplies, food, blankets, warm clothes and the ability to start a fire.
- Equipped is defined as to have provided someone with necessities.
An example of equipped is to have provided the Boy Scouts with necessary camping supplies yesterday.
- I think he's better equipped than I am.
- The city has two well-equipped hospitals, a home for aged women, a home for the friendless, and four parks.
- A well-equipped agricultural college near Winnipeg is provided for sons and daughters of farmers.
- He knew what souls the demons were after, and his death dealers were equipped with the soul compasses.
- Even the regular military's special forces teams were not as well equipped as the pretty, frowning woman before them.