- simple past tense and past participle of entitle
Entitled is defined as having a legal right to something, or giving someone a legal right.
When you have the legal right to be on a property, this is an example of a time when you are entitled to be there.
- "All the same," he said, "You're entitled to a little free time yourself.
- "I know that, but I'm still entitled to something," Lori said.
- Howie is entitled his time away from here too.
- "You are entitled to know of anything that threatens you," Andre clarified.
- Lord mayors are entitled to be addressed as "right honourable."