The act of learning through a medium that both educates and entertains.
Any of various media, such as computer software, that educate and entertain.
A form of programming (cinematic, television, live action, and games, especially computer games) that provides both education and entertainment.
Other Word Forms of Edutainment
Origin of Edutainment
Blend of education and entertainment
From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition
Edutainment Is Also Mentioned In
- Schwartz, Randal Case
- Rhosts Mechanism
- User Datagram Protocol
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode and the ATM Forum
- Internet Protocol
- Hardware Attacks Paper by Ishai, Sahai, and Wagner
- Security Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks
- Gorman, Sean
- IANA or Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
Find Similar Words
Find similar words to edutainment using the buttons below.