a ring or other small ornament for the lobe of the ear, either passed through a hole pierced in the lobe or fastened with a screw or clip
An ornament worn on or suspended from the ear, especially the earlobe.
- Whether you have just come back from a special holiday or simply wish to create a tropical theme in your room, earring organizers with a tropical feel can bring a touch of glamor as well as being practical jewelry storage.
- Diamond stud earrings do not have additional accent stones, nor are they arranged in fashionable shapes or dangles with or without other gems: a stud earring is a gemstone attached to a metallic post, nothing more.
- Before putting earrings away on a tropical earring tree it is a good idea to clean them following any specific instructions from the manufacturer and also to check that the earrings are free from damage.
- Tropical earring organizers are often shaped as palm trees, with the long and distinctive palm leaf creating the ideal home for long and dangling earrings as well as small and delicate stud earrings.
- There are thousands of different earring designs available, and two types of design elements impact the appearance of the earring: the physical structure of the jewelry and the style of the design.