Dict. is an abbreviation for dictionary.
An example of a dict. is YourDictionary.com.
- Handbook of Bronzes (1877); King, Orfevrerie et ouvrages en metal du moyen age (1852-1854); Hefner-Alteneck, Serrurerie du moyen age (1869); Viollet-le-duc, Dict.
- P.C. Scotland; Foxe's Acts and Monuments; Hay Fleming's Martyrs and Confessors of St Andrews; Cramond's Truth about Wishart (1898); and Dict.
- Also the Works of John Strype; the Publications of the Parker Society; the Calendar of State Papers, Domestic; and the Dict.
- " Theodoret," in HerzogHauck's Realencykl.; Venables's article in Smith and Wace's Dict.
- Commentary, p. 425 sqq, and especially his article " Propitiation" in Hastings's Dict.