- the act or place of checking out purchases, as in a supermarket
- the act of checking out of a hotel, motel, etc.
- the time by which one must check out of a hotel, motel, etc.
- a testing, esp. of a machine, as for accuracy
Also written check-out
- The act, time, or place of checking out, as at a hotel, library, or supermarket.
- A test, as of a machine, for proper functioning.
- An investigation; an inspection.
- You may now proceed through the checkout.
- The archetypal shopping tantrum over the candy bar at the checkout counter or the elaborate toy can sometimes be countered by proposing an alternative treat or purchase instead of the flat denial that sends the child into a tantrum.
- In addition, Decor My Eyes does offer a product guarantee that states that all of their sunglasses are brand new and have never been worn, that each is authentic and that checkout on all items purchased through the site is secure.
- If you're buying online, make sure to read the terms and conditions section of the sale carefully for lead times and check your engraving order carefully for typos before you head to the checkout.
- In order to publish your smartphone applications in the Android Market, you will need to first create a developer profile and then pay the $25 registration fee using your credit card (via Google Checkout).