- the act or place of checking out purchases, as in a supermarket
- the act of checking out of a hotel, motel, etc.
- the time by which one must check out of a hotel, motel, etc.
- a testing, esp. of a machine, as for accuracy
Also written check-out
- The act, time, or place of checking out, as at a hotel, library, or supermarket.
- A test, as of a machine, for proper functioning.
- An investigation; an inspection.
- You may now proceed through the checkout.
- The archetypal shopping tantrum over the candy bar at the checkout counter or the elaborate toy can sometimes be countered by proposing an alternative treat or purchase instead of the flat denial that sends the child into a tantrum.
- In addition, Decor My Eyes does offer a product guarantee that states that all of their sunglasses are brand new and have never been worn, that each is authentic and that checkout on all items purchased through the site is secure.
- In order to publish your smartphone applications in the Android Market, you will need to first create a developer profile and then pay the $25 registration fee using your credit card (via Google Checkout).
- If you don't have many items (use the express checkout guide of 15 items or less), then ask someone in outlying departments with registers to ring you out, like jewelry and electronics for example.