chain mailchain mail
Flexible armor made of joined metal links or scales.
- Chain letters, taken collectively.
- Medieval Chain-Mail Armor is a website where you can purchase modern versions of Knights Templar clothing and armor.
- The chain-mail hauberk of a Knight Templar was long-sleeved with chain-mail hand coverings.
- View their chain-mail armor, religious robes and knights in battle on this website.
- The Templar Knight's shoes were also covered with chain-mail.
- Over the chain-mail coif, a knight wore his helm or helmet.