burial groundburial ground
- The earthworks west and south of the town are of great extent; there was a large Saxon burial-ground here.
- He died in Boston on the 13th of February 1728 and is buried in the Copps Hill burial-ground, Boston.
- It is an open-air museum, installed in a disused burial-ground, and is situated near the castle.
- Kilmun, on the northern shore of Holy Loch, a portion of the parish of Dunoon and Kilmun, contains the ruins of a Collegiate chapel founded in 1442 by Sir Duncan Campbell of Loch Awe and used as the burial-ground of the Argyll family.
- Deurne, a few miles east of Helmond, the site of a prehistoric burial-ground, was an early fen colony.