- Present participle of bug.
The definition of bugging means to secretly listen to or record a conversation using a hidden electronic device.
An example of bugging is the CIA putting a suspected terrorist under surveillance.
bugging - Legal Definition
- Hopefully you now know where to buy a crossword dictionary and can use it to finish that hard or challenging crossword puzzle that's been bugging you.
- If your body's been bugging you, Spanx Shapewear may just be your quick fix until your time spent at the gym starts to melt away those extra pounds.
- If your dad is always bugging you to do your chores, make up a cute little coupon book including some of the chores you really don't like to do.
- At some point, that stopped bugging her and became an attraction.
- He wished the old man would spit it out, whatever was bugging him.