Origin of breeMiddle English bre from Old English an unverified form breo, variant, variety of briw, akin to German brei
The definition of a bree is a Scottish term for a watery soup or broth.
An example of a bree is a simple soup given to a beggar who asks to be fed.
Scot. thin, watery soup; broth
- (obsolete except Scotland) Broth.
- Bree Williamson's performance as Jessica and Tess were a page right out of Slezak's book and long-time viewers felt Viki's pain as she recognized her own illness in the eyes of her daughter.
- Prior to starting the role of the prim and proper Bree Van De Kamp Hodge on ABC's Desperate Housewives, Marcia Cross played a wide variety of roles in several daytime and primetime dramas.
- As Orson Hodge, MacLachlan plays the orthodontist husband of persnickety Bree, and he just happened to have been the culprit behind the wheel of the hit and run that struck Mike Delfino.
- In his short time back in Mystic Falls, Damon killed Vicki Donovan (turning her into a vampire that Stefan had to stake later), Coach Tanner, Bree, Lexi and many other unnamed victims.
- Desperate co-star Eva Longoria said at the time of the announcement that the pregnancy would be written into the storyline for Cross' character Bree Van De Kamp Hodge.