- third-person singular simple present indicative form of bowl
- People were eating bowls of soup.
- She was stacking bowls on the table for ice cream and cake when lights turned into the drive.
- I've already had three bowls of stew!
- Such as dishes or deep bowls, head-rests and stools.
- Some considerable number of tin drinkingcups and bowls of the Celtic period have been found in Cornwall in the neighbourhood of the celebrated tin and copper mines, which have been worked from a very early period.