- any of a genus (Tursiops) of marine dolphins with a bottle-shaped snout: an easily trained species (T. truncatus) is used in aquarium shows and scientific studyalso called bottle-nosed dolphin
- any of a genus (Hyperoodon, family Ziphiidae) of toothed whales having a similar beaklike snoutalso called bottle-nosed whale
- bottlenose dolphin.
- bottlenose whale.
- bottlenose skate.
- With Ecco, you have the opportunity to control the bottlenose dolphin as he makes his way through a series of side-scrolling aquatic levels.
- BOTTLENOSE WHALE (Hyperoodon rostratus), a member of the sperm-whale family, which is an inhabitant of the North Atlantic, passing the summer in the Spitzbergen seas and going farther south in winter.
- The waxes can be classified similarly to the oils and fats as follows: - The table enumerates the most important waxes: - Waxes There are only two liquid waxes known, sperm oil and arctic sperm oil (bottlenose-whale oil), formerly always classed together with the animal oils.