- a broad, flat cap of blue woolen cloth, formerly worn in Scotland
- Archaic a Scotsman
- any of various blue-flowered lupines (esp. Lupinus subcarnosus) common in the SW U.S.
- a cornflower with blue blossoms
- Any of several annual North American lupines having palmately compound leaves and blue flowers, especially Lupinus texensis, chiefly found in Texas.
- a. A broad, blue woolen cap worn in Scotland.b. A person wearing such a cap.
- Camp Bluebonnet-Located in Youngsport, Texas, an hour north of Austin, Camp Bluebonnet is a camp for children with diabetes as well as their siblings.