a flat, folding case, usually of leather, for carrying paper money, cards, etc. in the pocket; wallet
A folding pocket-sized case for carrying paper money, small personal documents, and sometimes change.
- This handsome leather billfold reveals six credit card slots and two bill compartments.
- A sportier take on the traditional billfold, this wallet unites soft, supple leather with discreet details (like an embossed logo and contrast leather trim on the dark brown version).
- Although there are some compact or thin wallets specifically designed for travel, most leather wallets for travel are larger in size than standard billfold wallets.
- String Along: This zip-around wallet bag has a billfold compartment as well as several pockets, packing a big organizational punch in a small package.
- An ideal gift for a man with quiet, low-key taste, this billfold is constructed of Nappa leather in your choice of black or brown.