A bella baby.
The definition of bella means beautiful, and is typically a female name.
An example of Bella is the main character in the Twilight books.
a feminine name
Despite its popularity in English-speaking countries, Bella is never used as a first name in Italy.
- Will make for a great Bella and the Beast photo.
- "Quoties bella non ineunt, multum venatibus, plus per otium transigunt," Tacitus, Germ.
- In 1752 its capital was situated on the right bank of the Guapore river and was named Villa Bella da Santissima Trindade de Matto Grosso, but in 1820 the seat of government was removed to Cuyaba and Villa Bella has fallen into decay.
- Inh¢ll Aveiro,5 A1taP Bella Saroiv?
- Buet Mont Ruan Mont Neri Bella Tola.