The definition of apologies are statements that say you are sorry for doing something (often something wrong).
Telling people that you are ashamed of your actions is an example of apologies.
- No apologies, no regrets.
- I will make no apologies for that.
- Apologies are in order all around.
- No apologies, no regrets, she repeated the mantra she adopted when Wynn first diagnosed her as terminal.
- I want to hear the woman who lives by the motto of no apologies, no regrets, who told me once that her own soul searching taught her to live, doesn't want my help turning that three months into eternity.