- plural form of anomaly
The definition of anomalies are people or things that are abnormal or stray from the usual method or arrangement.
Proteus Syndrome, skin overgrowth and unusual bone development, and Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome, the rapid appearance of aging in childhood, are both examples of medical anomalies.
- All kinds of anomalies are in the world.
- We are therefore forced to the conclusion that either he must have been a quite untrustworthy observer, or that there are anomalies in the phenomena which are yet to be explained.
- Then you ask the computer for any other statistical anomalies between these two populations.
- The claims of the bishopric dated from Carolingian times, and the independence of Andorra, like most other Pyrenean anomalies, has been traditionally ascribed to Charlemagne (742-814).
- In fact, the bill was called for by the glaring anomalies in the distribution of seats by which a minority of voters in the country districts returned a majority of members, and it left the towns still inadequately represented.