- plural form of accessory
A group of women's accessories.
The definition of accessories are secondary items that add to or complete the main object or style.
Shoes, jewelry and handbags are examples of accessories.
- The top was clean except for accessories and a few letters standing upright in a sorter.
- A large number of minerals may occur as accessories, e.g.
- His experimental investigations are carried out with plain and usually home-made apparatus, the accessories being crude and rough, but the essentials thoughtfully designed so as to compass in the simplest and most perfect manner the special end in view.
- Everything that care and accessories 1 The composer's niece.
- In anticipation of this event a gigantic system of docks, basins and quays was constructed, at a total cost of some £7,000,000 (of which the imperial treasury contributed 2,000,000), between the confluence of the Alster and the railway bridge (1868-1873), an entire quarter of the town inhabited by some 24,000 people being cleared away to make room for these accessories of a great port.