People wearing special glasses to watch a 3D movie.
A render of a 3D living room.
An example of 3D is a movie in which you are given special glasses to watch.
or 3-D also three-D
3-d - Computer Definition
(2) (3Dimensional) Objects that are rendered visually on paper, film or on screen in three planes representing width, height and depth (X, Y and Z). In the computer, a 2D drawing program can be used to illustrate a 3D object; however, in order to interactively rotate an object in all axes, it must be created as a 3D drawing in a 3D drawing program. See 3D modeling, 3D animation and 3D graphics. Contrast with 2D.
- Advanced decorators that have a more thorough arsenal of equipment and knowledge about how to prepare complex cakes might want to tackle 3D models of the Death Star, life-sized lightsaber cakes, stand-up characters, or other challenges.
- In addition to an amazing 470MB of internal memory with Memory Stick Duo Pro expansion, the Sony Ericsson W900 also sports a 2 megapixel digital camera, UMTS high speed data, Bluetooth, and a suite of 3D mobile games.
- Depending on your content, the computers that host your site may also need to be able to handle video files, sound files, 3D generation, or maybe just text - but text that is being accessed, changed, and added to hundreds of times a minute.
- It's possible to cover and decorate 3D cakes and character cakes with fondant, whipped cream, royal icing, and many other types of frosting, but it's easiest to decorate the cakes with simple homemade or store-bought buttercream frosting.
- Still the game is not without its positive merits, as the first 3D (albeit isometric) Sonic game the visuals looked stunning at the time and were a breath of fresh air compared to the traditional side on 2D graphics of previous years.