(plural yellowfin or yellowfins)
- Any of various fish with yellow fins.
- (countable) Thunnus albacares, a yellowfin tuna, an individual member of that species.
- yellowfin bream, a fish in the Sparidae family
- yellowfin croaker, a fish in the Sciaenidae family
- yellowfin cutthroat trout, a fish in the Salmonidae family
- yellow fin fairy wrasse, a fish in the Labridae family
- yellowfin grouper, a fish in the Serranidae family
- yellowfin madtom, a fish in the Ictaluridae family
- yellow-fin perchlet, a fish in the Ambassidae family
- yellowfin pike, a fish in the Dinolestidae family
- yellowfin seabream, a fish in the Sparidae family
- yellowfin surgeon, a fish in the Acanthuridae family
- yellowfin whiting, a fish in the Sillaginidae family