Hopefully, this watch is water-resistant.
The definition of water resistant is something that will not be penetrated by liquid or destroyed by exposure to liquid but that will instead repel the liquid.
An example of a water resistant watch is one you can wear in the water while swimming without ruining it.
Resistant to damage by water: a water-resistant watch; water-resistant wallboard.
- J.Crew's raincoats for boys are made from water-resistant, water-repellent nylon and features a special hydrophilic coating, which repels water molecules and protects your little one from the strongest winds.
- With a waterproof monitor, you can actually hang the unit in your shower, or at the very least, keep it on a nearby sink or shelf where it will still be protected from by its water-resistant manufacturing.
- Furthermore, while raincoats are constructed from waterproof or water-resistant fabrics, trenches are made from a vast array of fabrics ranging from wool and wool blends to shiny, metallic textiles.
- These shuttles are often made out of a soft water-resistant material like neoprene, so if any bottle caps should come undone in your backpack, the laptop is still safe and adequately protected.
- Be sure to start each look with a flawless face by using MAC Face and Body Foundation, a water-based and water-resistant long wearing foundation in a shade appropriate for your skin tone.