water purslanewater purslane
- a red-stemmed trailing plant (Ludwigia palustris) of the evening-primrose family, found in watery or muddy places
- a small aquatic plant (Peplis diandra) of the loosestrife family, with linear leaves
- A marsh or wetland herb (Ludwigia palustris) having reddish stems and small reddish flowers.
- Any of various aquatic annual herbs of the genus Didiplis, especially D. diandra, of the eastern and central United States, having small greenish flowers.
- Any of various other aquatic plants.