One that makes or repairs watches.
- Six years later, Czapek left the company and Patek changed the name to Patek and Co. In 1851, Patek brought the French watchmaker, Adrien Philippe into the fold and the final brand of Patek Philippe & Co. was born.
- Stainless steel watch bracelets for Wenger watches can be resized by a jeweler or watchmaker who can take out some of the links to make the bracelet the correct size.
- Early Roots: In 1864, former employees of the Waltham Watch Company teamed up with Chicago watchmaker, JC Adams to form a large American watch manufacture.
- Probably the most well-known military watchmaker in the world, Swiss Army has brought some of the finest timepieces to collectors around the world.
- If you don't already know which jewelry watches are right for you, browse through official watchmaker Web sites before picking a make or model.