A man installing wall-to-wall carpeting.
The definition of wall to wall is something that extends the full length and width of a room.
An example of wall to wall is carpet that covers every inch of your living room floor.
- that completely covers a floor: wall-to-wall carpeting
- in very large numbers or amounts; found throughout; pervasive
- comprehensive; all-inclusive: wall-to-wall healthcare
- Completely covering a floor: wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Informal a. Present or spreading throughout an entire area: wall-to-wall people at the reception.b. Found everywhere or including everything; pervasive: wall-to-wall luxury.
A carpet that completely covers a floor.