unreality[-rē al′ə tē]
unreality definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun pl. unrealities
- the state or quality of being unreal
- something unreal or imaginary
- inability to deal with reality; impracticality
unreality definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. un·re·al·i·ties
- The quality or state of being unreal.
- Something unreal, insubstantial, or imaginary.
- A lack of ability to deal with reality.