unreality[-rē al′ə tē]
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
noun pl. unrealities
- the state or quality of being unreal
- something unreal or imaginary
- inability to deal with reality; impracticality
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
noun pl. un·re·al·i·ties
- The quality or state of being unreal.
- Something unreal, insubstantial, or imaginary.
- A lack of ability to deal with reality.