- The definition of unabashed is a confident person, or someone who is not embarrassed, or something that is not concealed.
- An example of unabashed is a parent who is able to talk about sex with their children without embarrassment.
- An example of unabashed is a girl who does not get nervous when the boy she has a crush on walks in the room.
- An example of unabashed is when the truth is told about why something happened; the unabashed truth.
not embarrassed or disconcerted; composed, easy, confident, etc.
- Not disconcerted or embarrassed; poised.
- Not concealed or disguised; obvious: unabashed disgust.
(comparative more unabashed, superlative most unabashed)
un- +â€Ž abashed