- An example of unabashed is a parent who is able to talk about sex with their children without embarrassment.
- An example of unabashed is a girl who does not get nervous when the boy she has a crush on walks in the room.
- An example of unabashed is when the truth is told about why something happened; the unabashed truth.
The definition of unabashed is a confident person, or someone who is not embarrassed, or something that is not concealed.
- Not disconcerted or embarrassed; poised.
- Not concealed or disguised; obvious: unabashed disgust.
(comparative more unabashed, superlative most unabashed)
un- +"Ž abashed
- Highly individualistic, marriage can sometimes be tough for the males and females with this placement; both prefer an atmosphere of friendship and mutual respect to raw, unabashed displays of affection.
- Tales of rowdy aggression, drug-addled performances and unabashed womanizing helped make Kings of Leon tabs as valuable as gold to scores of musically-inclined admirers.
- This style is one of unabashed femininity and tends to show up when women wish to play up their features with somewhat frivolous fashion purchases-because she can.
- For many feminists, such unabashed idealism is not only conceptually untenable, it is politically suspect, since it denigrates the (traditionally feminized) body.
- Marc Freedman's book Prime Time: How Baby Boomers Will Revolutionize Retirement and Transform America takes an unabashed look at the power of the people.