- past participle of typewrite
The definition of typewritten is something written or produced using a keyboard on a typewriter or a computer.
A form you typed up on your computer and printed out is an example of a typewritten form.
- The Delacorte Press Contest for a First Young Adult Novel judges book length manuscripts between 100 and 224 typewritten pages covering topics suitable for children ages 12 through 18.
- Use chipboard, sticker, rub-on, or acrylic word embellishments to replace selected portions of typewritten journaling for a fun ransom note look.
- The first release was pretty basic; a little more than a photocopy of typewritten information and pictures.
- Typically, an employment letter of reference should be one typewritten page.
- These copies, now deposited in the Lenox Library, New York City, contain a diary in 24 typewritten volumes, besides some correspondence and other private papers.