Tran is defined as across.
An example of tran used as a prefix is in the phrase "transatlantic trade," which means trade across the Atlantic Ocean.
trans-: used before s: tranship, transonic
- Trend Hunter: Photographer Kesler Tran displays a gallery of photos that incorporate a variety of angles and poses.
- (if tran - shipped in a European port Is.
- Some conformed; a large number made their way to Holland (where the Remonstrants admitted them to membership on the basis of the Apostles' Creed); others to the German frontier; a contingent settled in Tran sylvania, not joining the Unitarian Church, but maintaining a distinct organization at Kolozsvar till 1793.
- And other authorities, the reconstruction of archetypes, and the consideration of tran scriptional and intrinsic probability.
- In 1599, on the abdication of Sigismund Bfithory in Transylvania, Michael, in league with the imperialist forces, and in connivance with the Saxon burghers, attacked and of Tran- defeated his successor Andreas Bathory near Hermannstadt, and, seizing himself the reins of government, secured his proclamation as prince of Transylvania.