- coming last in a series of a thousand; 1,000th
- designating any of the thousand equal parts of something
Origin of thousandththousand + -th
- the thousandth one of a series
- any of the thousand equal parts of something;
- The ordinal number matching the number 1,000 in a series.
- One of 1,000 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number one thousand.
1000th, 1000th (also written with a comma following the 1 or, in technical usage, with a thin space following the 1)
- (singular only) The person or thing in the thousandth position.
- One of a thousand equal parts of a whole.