thousandth definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- coming last in a series of a thousand; 1,000th
- designating any of the thousand equal parts of something
Origin: thousand plush -th
- the thousandth one of a series
- any of the thousand equal parts of something;
thousandth definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The ordinal number matching the number 1,000 in a series.
- One of 1,000 equal parts.
- thouˈsandth adverb & adj.