- the state or quality of being technical
- the use of technical terms, methods, etc.
- a point, detail, term, method, etc. of or peculiar to an art, science, code, or skill, esp. one that only a technical expert would likely be aware of
- a minute formal point, detail, etc. brought to bear upon a main issue: convicted on a technicality
- The quality or condition of being technical.
- Something meaningful or relevant only to a specialist: a legal technicality.
- The quality or state of being technical.
- That which is technical, or peculiar to any trade, profession, sect, or the like.
- the technicalities of the sect