- a ship with large tanks in the hull for carrying a cargo of oil or other liquids
- tank car
- a truck, semitrailer, or trailer with a tank for transporting liquids, as gasoline, or dry commodities in bulk
- ☆ an aircraft designed to carry liquids, as chemicals, fuels, etc., for dumping on fires, refueling other aircraft in flight, etc.
See tanker in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A ship, plane, or truck constructed to transport liquids, such as oil, in bulk.
- A member of a military tank crew.
Learn more about tanker