noun pl. strongmen
- one who performs feats of strength, as in a circus
- one who rules a country with absolute power; dictator
- A powerful, influential political figure who exercises leadership and control by force.
- One who performs feats of strength, as at a circus.
- A performer who demonstrates feats of strength.
- A man who competes in contests of physical strength.
- A forceful or brutal person, usually applied to a ruler or tyrant.
How would you define strongman? Add your definition here.
comments powered by