An example of streaky is when paint is applied unevenly so it is darker in some areas and lighter in others.
- marked with or showing streaks
- occurring in streaks
- uneven or variable, as in quality
- Marked with, characterized by, or occurring in streaks.
- Variable or uneven in character or quality.
(comparative streakier, superlative streakiest)
- Having streaks.
- (cricket) Used to describe a shot where the ball deflects off the edge of the bat, but is not caught by the slips or wicket-keeper and instead results in runs for the batsman.
- (chiefly of a person, usually North America) Having alternating periods of good and bad performances; inconsistent.
- Jones has always been a streaky hitter