- The definition of streaky is having variations in quality or has thin lines or marks that differ in color.
An example of streaky is when paint is applied unevenly so it is darker in some areas and lighter in others.
- Marked with, characterized by, or occurring in streaks.
- Variable or uneven in character or quality.
(comparative streakier, superlative streakiest)
- Having streaks.
- (cricket) Used to describe a shot where the ball deflects off the edge of the bat, but is not caught by the slips or wicket-keeper and instead results in runs for the batsman.
- (chiefly of a person, usually North America) Having alternating periods of good and bad performances; inconsistent.
- Jones has always been a streaky hitter