- covered with or containing soap; lathery
- of, like, or characteristic of soap
- Informal of, like, or characteristic of a soap opera
- Slang suave; unctuous; oily
- Consisting of or containing soap: soapy water.
- Covered with soap: soapy hands.
- Resembling soap: a soapy consistency.
- Slang Unctuous; oily: soapy compliments.
(comparative soapier, superlative soapiest)
- resembling soap
- A soapy taste.
- resembling a soap opera
- full of soap
- soapy water
- covered in soap
- His skin was still soapy after the shower.