soapy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective soapier, soapiest
- covered with or containing soap; lathery
- of, like, or characteristic of soap
- Informal of, like, or characteristic of a soap opera
- Slang suave; unctuous; oily
soapy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Consisting of or containing soap: soapy water.
- Covered with soap: soapy hands.
- Resembling soap: a soapy consistency.
- Slang Unctuous; oily: soapy compliments.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by